The AIA e-Books provide you with the knowledge and understanding, skills and application techniques that you will need in order to be successful in your exams.
Each e-Book is targeted at the corresponding exam paper; comprehensively covering the syllabus content. It is focused on the exam and takes into account recent past papers, guidance from examiners and the assessment methodology.
The e-Books offer you:
- A user-friendly format for easy navigation
- Exam-centred topic coverage, directly linked to AIA's syllabus
- Exam focus points incorporating examiner suggestions
- Regular fast forward summaries emphasising the key points in each chapter
- Questions and quick quizzes to test your understanding
- End of chapter exam standard questions and answers
- Exam question bank containing exam standard question and answers
- Mock exam
The Course e-Book provides a step-by-step guide through your distance learning, enabling you to study more effectively. The Course e-Book follows '3 steps to success:'
- Learn – work through the syllabus using the detailed study periods and the Personal Study Planner.
- Practice & Revise – use the practice questions to test your knowledge and exam technique.
- Final Rehearsal – sit the mock exam under exam conditions to hone your exam technique.
An individually tailored Personal Study Planner assists you in managing your timetable. Your Personal Study Planner tells you:
- When each chapter should be completed
- When practice questions will be distributed
- When answers to practice questions should be returned to AIA
- When the mock exam will be distributed
- When the mock exam should be returned to AIA
Your Personal Study Planner helps you to manage your time effectively and ensures you are covering the syllabus at an appropriate pace, whilst gaining the feedback you need to be prepared for the exam.
Enrol on Achieve today by logging into My AIA and purchasing online. Alternatively, please click here to download the enrolment form, and return the completed form along with your payment by fax or by post. Please note we are unable to accept card payment details by email.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Study Support Team.