The AIA e-Books provide you with the knowledge and understanding, skills and application techniques that you need to be successful in your exams.
Each e-Book is targeted at the corresponding exam paper; it is comprehensive and covers the syllabus content; no more, no less. It is written at the right level; each chapter is written with the AIA syllabus in mind. It is aimed at the exam and takes into account recent exams, guidance from examiners and the assessment methodology.
The e-Books offer you:
- A user-friendly format for easy navigation
- Exam-centred topic coverage, directly linked to AIA's syllabus
- Exam focus points showing you what the examiner wants you to do
- Regular fast forward summaries emphasising the key points in each chapter
- Questions and quick quizzes to test your understanding
- End of chapter exam standard questions with answers
- Exam question bank containing further exam standard questions with answers
- Mock exam
The Course e-Book provides a step-by-step guide through your distance learning, enabling you to study more effectively. The Course e-Book follows '3 steps to success:'
- Learn – work through the syllabus using the detailed study periods and the Personal Study Planner.
- Practice & Revise – use the practice questions to test your knowledge and exam technique.
- Final Rehearsal – sit the mock exam under exam conditions to hone your exam technique.
Within the Course e-Book there is a Personal Study Planner which outlines each of the topics within the subject and a date completed column. To assist you in managing your timetable, AIA reproduces and tailors this Personal Study Planner to you. Your Personal Study Planner tells you:
- When each chapter should be completed
- When practice questions will be sent
- When answers to practice questions should be returned to AIA
- When the mock exam will be sent
- When the mock exam should be returned to AIA
Your Personal Study Planner helps you to manage your time and ensures you are covering the syllabus at an appropriate pace, whilst gaining the feedback you need to be prepared for the exam.
Alternatively, please click here to download the order form, and return the completed form along with your payment by fax or by post. Please note we are unable to accept card payment details by email.
If you have any questions, please contact the Study Support Team.