All tax agents, who are a member of a professional body, are invited to join HMRC’s Agent Forum. This dedicated Agent Forum is hosted in a private area within the HMRC Online Customer Forum. You can interact with other agents and HMRC experts to discuss topical issues and processes.
- Click here for the forum page
- Click on “Register” in the top right hand corner of the page
- Read and (if you are content) click “I agree to these terms”
- Submit the details requested.
Once you have completed step 1, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to the HMRC Agent Forum. You will need to send the following identity information:
- Your first name and surname
- Confirmation of your work email address
- The name of your firm/organisation
- The name of your professional body/ies
- Your professional body registration number/reference.
Once you have sent your email, the forum team will be in-touch to confirm your acceptance. After this, you will have access to HMRC’s new and improved Agent Forum.
In addition AIA would encourage its members to review regularly HMRC’s Tax Agent blog, available at https://taxagents.blog.gov.uk/ for up-to-date guidance and information.