The CFO Rising Summit has been hosted successfully for over 20 years. On popular demand, this summit is returning to Singapore on July 4 & 5, at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel! The summit offers a unique opportunity to discuss and benchmark cutting-edge approach with finance leaders therefore to implement immediate and successful change as the finance function evolves.
AIA members can enjoy an exclusive 20% off on all the 2-day tickets with code: AIA20, click here for more information. Please note promotion code is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions.
Click here to view the full summit agenda.
Confirmed speakers include:
- CFO, South Asia Pacific, L'Oreal
- CFO, APAC, JLL
- CFO, APAC, GE Oil & Gas
- CFO, Customer Solutions, DHL
- CFO & VP, Asia Fresh, Dole Food
Topics to be covered at the summit:
- The challenges and opportunities of convergence and disruption
- Value integration and performance acceleration
- Identify and Track new revenue growth opportunities
- Digital revolution and the evolving roles of CFO
- Financial Leadership & Talent Development
- Corporate Venturing and International Expansion
You’ll be joining other senior executives from companies such as Coca-Cola, DHL, Standard Chartered Bank, Nestle, Dyson, AXA Asia, Sime Darby, Samsung, Unilever & hundreds more!
By joining the 2-day summit, you could also earn 14.5 CPE credits.
For more information, please do not hesitate to reach out to the events manager Ryan Yuan at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 5808 1636.