An agreement has been signed with the China Association of Chief Financial Officers (CACFO), long standing partners of AIA, which will enable you to obtain a Mainland Chinese qualification, jointly certified by CACFO and AIA.
WHAT IS BEING OFFERED TO YOU?
In addition to your existing AIA qualification, you can now apply for an International Accountant Certificate jointly certified by CACFO and AIA, which reflects your AIA membership:
- International Accountant Certificate (Member)
- International Accountant Certificate (Professional) - Graduates (who have passed AIA Professional Level 2 (papers 13-16))
- International Accountant Certificate (Senior) - Students who have passed AIA Professional Level 1 (papers 7-12)
- International Accountant Certificate - Students who have passed AIA Foundation Level (papers 1-6)
WHY IS THIS OF BENEFIT TO YOU?
- Greater job opportunities
- Greater career prospects
- Potentially higher salaries
- Shows your knowledge of international accounting rules
- Provides you with a global vision
HOW CAN YOU GET YOUR INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTANT CERTIFICATE?
- Log in to My AIA with your username and password.
- Under ‘AIA Shop’ select ‘CACFO International Accountant Certificates’
- Select the ‘International Accountant Certificate’ option relevant to your level of membership and location, and pay quickly and securely by bank card through Netbanx.
- Your certificate will be issued by CACFO.
Please note that members and students must first ensure that their annual subscription is up-to-date.
More information about CACFO can also be found on their website www.cacfo.com.
Act now to take advantage of this opportunity to advance your career.